lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

Emily

It wasn't supposed to be like this
Another dose of unhappiness
I gave it all and managed to get shot down yet again
So I got drunk
Had sex with all your friends
You told me that i should never call your house again
Emily, you saved the day
Emily, when you threw me away
She was always such a pretty girl
Nobody like her in the world
A little piece of heavenly
That no one else could stand
I see you in my dreams at night
I see you when I close my eyes
I just can't seem to shake Emily

3 comentarios:

aneurysm dijo...

Se notaba que kurt no la amaba. MALDITA PERRA DE COURTNEY agggg -.-
Y voy a soñar con él poyo... oh sisisi LO AMO... NONONONO (?
jajaja

aneurysm dijo...

Yo se que le causaba asco besarla :)

Poyo Skalari dijo...

paaabree bonann
ee.. no, me parece ke no ..